I think y'all did the right thing!! And The Country Bluegrass Band confirms there spot for the 25th for same time we will be there with boots on!!
Thank you for letting us know!
Dawlen of Country Bluegrass band
We experienced a crashes as riding the band towards Weatherstock last night , and been allready worried due the actuall server situation , how tghis will affect the concert , So thanks for this decission , we think its the right thing to do as well
Would be a shame having, after so much work from all the organizers and the bands ,an event crashed by Server hickups
Thank you for this - heads up and we see us all the next weekend with hopefully stable servers !
DHS agrees that this is the right decision though it does put us in a bit of a bind as 2 of our members will be working on the 25th, and may not be able to play (depending on how things go at their jobs) but we will be able to play regardless.
The servers are up. They are fine now. This is terrible for people who planned to have this Saturday at home.
Putting aside the fact that the servers went down later, you also need into take account the strain that Weatherstock puts on the server even under normal circumstances, let alone when there have been clear signs of issues over a number of days. It is indeed sad for all of us who had to take the day off work, but unfortunately things like this happen sometimes and are beyond our control.
"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum