This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: Weatherstock follow up

A big thank you to all our bands who played in both the WCS, and at the Summit. And all those who worked tirelessly behind the scenes. As with many such undertakings, there are pages of folks to thank. Timekeepers, Tinkis, Mc's, stage-managers and musicians alike.

Weatherstock, for me is not a labor, but an undertaking of love. Both of the music, and those who share of their time and talents. And I watched first hand the care put by the bands into the music they shared with us all. I saw our workers, title fairies, Tinkis and the audience that made the trek up the mountain. And heard testament to the power of music in the songs played and words spoken by the Professor. And though I do not mention names here, know that I will always stand for you and appreciate your works.

It takes many hands to make Weatherstock the iconic concert that it is. And so I ask that each and everyone of you give yourself a huge round of applause. And I look forward to enjoying your arts for some time to come.

Yours in Harmony,
~Aedon

Mondbarden

re: Thank you all

That was amazing ... Mondbarden say thanks to all organizers, musicians, Tinkis and all others who helped to made this musical days so grand. It was a huge pleasure !!
Skoch

Had a great time! Many pockets rummaged through, and even more mosh-pit bashing and bruising was had! Tanks Aedon! Tell "Pounci" we wants ta play fetch and dance around da dead corpsesez again soon. Landy is amazing, keep shinin' y'all *goblin hugz & slug guts* twisted

It was an absolute grand and amazing experience for someone like us ,participating the first time on Weatherstock.

Thank you to all, working the background , doing the organizing , guarding , schedules .. managing the bands to stage .. keep everything on track .It was fantastic how the logistics worked and we only can imagine the time and passion put into this , to make it such an success !

An special Thanks also goes to the Tikivendors - loved your advertising paroles and made me really smile through the whole evening - you lads and lasses been epic

House of the Harp ( House of Harps ) says thank you!
Strovar
Band Leader
Weatherstock X

Thanks to all staff, LMB and bands for a wonderful event!

ARDA was happy to perform at WCS and the Top for the second time!

See you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2019 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: