This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Floradine
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: Publicity

It's ok, Aldekim, people will be able to understand it.

If you want me to go over it, tell me.

Now, maybe you have seen the announcement by CSTM that they will stop their work soon.... sniff

Weatherstock X

The Weatherstock V "List of Bands" poster created by Floradine has been posted on the facebook "Official Lotro" and "Faces of Landroval" pages.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Aldekim
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

Is there going to be an official posting of award winners and attendance for this year. I hear we ran out of some vending supplies and had to gather donations during the event. Do we have an estimate of how much pipe-weed and drinks were distributed in the end?

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: