This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harperella
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: Weatherstock Roadies

Weatherstock Roadies are on their way to meet Weatherstock's Bands! Roadies post here for introductions.

Hallo, ich bin die Floradine und ich bin der Roadie für die deutschen Bands Mornie Alantie und Die Meisterbarden von Bree. Wenn Ihr eine Frage habt, wendet Euch bitte an mich! Ich werde Euch in den nächsten Tagen einige generelle Informationen zu Weatherstock mitteilen, damit Ihr eine Vorstellung davon habt was auf Euch zukommt.

That was German and said:

Hello I am Floradine and I am the roadie for the german bands Mornie Alantie and Die Meisterbarden von Bree. If you have a question please turn to me! I will give you some general information about Weatherstock in the next few days so you have an understanding what is ahead of you.

Weatherstock X

Keli here, Roadie to the stars. And I have the T Shirt.

I roadied last year to 3 wonderful bands and I hope to do the same again this year. Looks like I will have, at least, The Breakfast Club and The Shades. I like to spread myself around the servers Happy

I will be making individual contact to discuss what I need from you and, more importantly, what I can do for you to make your stay on Landroval a memorable one.

The bands are doing their bit, the roadies and event staff are gearing up so we just need Turbine to step up to the plate now and fix the music for us.

And we will have a ball!

Other than Keli, you may see me on as Geoffroi or Skaldosi

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Greetings all, I am Sonca Greenhollow, long time listener first time helper. I am here to assist The Chosen Few on their road to the big event.

If you need anything (information, mentoring, pies, etc) just ask me and I will do everything I can to help you. I sincerely hope you can make it and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hullo hullo! My name is Apis, and I'm looking forward to the fifth annual Weatherstock!

I'm going to be roadie-ing for Andúnië and the Runic Knights Orchestra. I'll be staying in touch from now until Weatherstock in July, and I'm here to help you with anything you might need leading up to that event. Let's make it a good one!

A bevy of other characters, as listed at my lotro-wiki page
Anthemisa
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Hullo!

I am Anthemisa Nobledaisy of Hobbiton. This year, I am roadie of Flock of Smeagols/Don't Tempt Me Frodo.

Please don't hesitate to contact for further information regarding to Weatherstock preparations.

I wish you best of luck!

Vulpes_Velox
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

As our numbers increased to 11 in the last few days, I have added the band 'A Rock and a Hard place' to my list of clients.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask and I will try to find a way to get it taken care of.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: