This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makalaure Canafinwe

re: Andúnië for Weatherstock

What is your role in Weatherstock?:
Makalaure - Band Leader of Andúnië

Have you performed in public as a band before?
Yes.
1. We have performed many times on both Landroval and Laurelin.
2. We have played for the well-attended Grand Elven Ball for several years on Laurelin.
3. We test our new songs each week and give impromptu concerts on both Laurelin and Landroval.
4. We were at Weatherstock last year and won the Light In The Dark award. We pride ourselves on original songs created by our members.

Band Members:
Andúnië band members are: Ancalimo, Earalenia, Earmoth, Elinnea, Fernith, Fionnuala, Lhasbelin, Makalaure, Miste, Nifferil, Phedelene, Taendis, Tamaren, Tuilieth. There are others but I am afraid I will spell their names wrong. :P Our members are from Russia, Europe, Australia and the USA.

We ARE available to perform anytime during Weatherstock on June 15th!

Can you schedule a Weatherstock Concert Series performance on Landroval or your home server?:
Yes!

Can you attend Ministock on June 8th?:
Yes!

Contact information:
Makalaure on both the Landroval and Laurelin Server
Makalaure (at) nwhorse.com

Home Server:
Landroval and Laurelin (we are a two server band)

Main Character:
Makalaurë

Kinship:
We are an all Elven group from many kinships who are drawn together by our love of music.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Andunie/index/ (this site is intended for band use and is where we keep our original songs)

Introduce yourself or your band here.:
I am Makalaure and the band Andúnië is made of Elves who came together two years ago originally on the Laurelin server. I hesitate to say "my" band, even as bandleader, for each one of us is capable of leading and I know some are better than I am at the job so it's not really my band at all. We are a team. We also play in other bands for the enjoyment of it because we like and respect each other.

Each band member is extremely talented. Many of us are real life musicians and we create our own songs for game play with themes of Arda. We LOVE music and we hope it shows! Last year at Weatherstock we were the band that played the drum song written by Phedelene. This year we hope to be back with more original tunes that might wow you!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Harperella
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Makalaure,

Can you reapply using the "Band Registration" button on the right hand side of the quick links?

--Harper

re: Andúnië for Weatherstock, again...

I'm not sure why the above is anonymous but anyway it's me who wrote it.

Maka
Makalaure Canafinwe

Ok done but nothing happened except I went to a page that said do I want to join the website or not. No place came up for band information. Is that is what is supposed to happen?

Maka
Keli
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

I think you are registered now but I'm sure Harperella will double check as I missed her post while I was busy approving!

Anyway, Keli from Andune Ensemble welcomes Andunie Happy

Makalaure Canafinwe

Thanks Keli! The registration process for bands is very convoluted and misleading from the start. I think I eventually muddled my way through it after several tries. Maybe it should be explained better.
Keli
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Makalaure Canafinwe wrote:
Thanks Keli! The registration process for bands is very convoluted and misleading from the start. I think I eventually muddled my way through it after several tries. Maybe it should be explained better.

To be fair to Harper, it was a rapid job and we are learning as we go along. We'll get there!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2013 - Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum