Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Weatherstock Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: A Letter to Owlsong and the Midnight Owls

Owlsong,
I want to address what happened to your application and also your response to this. First off, rest assured you did apply correctly to Weatherstock and I did approve your application. Yes, the first attempt you made, most likely in your exuberance to register went wrong, but you swiftly corrected the mistake.
What happened after that is a mystery, but please believe that no one in LMB would deliberately delete your application. You are well liked on Landy, and we are always happy to see you sign up for shows. I did approve your application and, in the process, I could have hit a wrong button and removed it altogether. Or when we went to remove the mistake on the first attempt, it may have removed both. We can never be sure of which happened, only that it was an honest error and not a slight in any way.
We are working now to find a solution to this that works well for all.

Now, to your posts.
I understand that when one feels slighted or singled out that they may lash out in destructive ways. I could feel the heartbreak concealed in your sharp words. But you should have reached out first before flooding the site with so many posts making it hard for other bands to reply. I am hoping that when all this is past you will want to let the others know that like many of us, you thought first with your heart and allowed the feelings of rejection to dictate your posts. We all lash out when hurt, it is what we do in the aftermath though that speaks more to who we are,
You are a vibrant, talented well-loved member of the music community, and Landy is all the richer for your presence. And above all, when all is said and done here, I truly hope you believe this.
Fond Regards
Aedon

VydorOfOld

If Midnight Owls wants BBR's spot in the concert series, we will gladly step aside and let her have it.

Vydor

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

VydorOfOld wrote:
If Midnight Owls wants BBR's spot in the concert series, we will gladly step aside and let her have it.

Vydor

A kind offer Vydor, but not necessary. We will work something out for The Owls.

kenghis1
Band Leader
Weatherstock X

my application got lost too but i am familiar with the process and rectified it when i realised i was not a member on this site yet/owl thje same thing happened to me so there was some kinbd of error with the early registrations
The Midnight Owl Band

The Owls won't be playing Weatherstock this year.
I don't want anyone to give up a spot for me.

If you have an extra spot...

Please give it to a new band who has never played it.
Everyone should experience it & have a fun time.

Sorry for the trouble!

~Owlsong

P.S. Maybe The Owls will show up for the after party!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Weatherstock Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: