Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Event information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhalt White Wolf
Band Leader
Weatherstock X

re: Some questions

The band selection system for this year is a little incomprehensible to me.

Only selected bands will participate in the Summit, but will everyone play at the WCS?

Or will some selected bands play at the Summit, and the rest of the bands will play at the WCS?

Or will the selected bands play both at the Summit and at the WCS, and there is a chance for the band that it will not be able to play at all this year?

When will it be known which band will play where? This is necessary to select songs and to adjust the life schedule of our musicians, all members of our band are real people!

Weatherstock X

re: Some questions

You can apply to play at both WCS and WS as in the past. We do have many bands that choose to play WCS only, and those choosing so stand a better chance of getting their preferred time slot owing to the fact that their are more times to choose from.
The registration ends June 7th and at that time we will set and announce the slots. I am rather sure that a band applying will at least be able to appear at WCS. The two day event allows for more band slots, and we do what to keep WCS slots at 30 mins.

I hope this helps a bit

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Event information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum