This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: Photo showing WSX stage

Forum Image
In this screen shot, the smaller grey rock marks the front center stage for bands. The videographer will sit with the rock just in front of her. Posting this to help the bands situate themselves. Byrcha, your Mistress of Ceremonies, confirms this grey rock marks the front center point.

(Thanks to Keli for the Screenshot info)

Harnuth

Forum Image
Stand by the gray stone when the thrush knocks, and face north...

This might help: We just now tried it out and found that with our characters facing due north, we were looking toward the gray stone.

In other news: I don't see any way to avoid hovering above the rocks. It seems that the bounding box for the rock pile is one big lump.

"Alas for peaceful folk everywhere.  It is an enormous task to convince them that evil people with evil intentions will commit evil deeds." --Aragorn
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

You folks look great on the rock pile!

Harnuth

Thanks Aedon!

Another thought: Druidsfire has the camera, so look for her avatar, Phoenix, in front of the stage and play to her. She will be streaming Weatherstock X on Twitch TV on the LOTROstream Channel.

Fun stuff:
She caught us checking out our updated Songbooks* last night while she was getting herself set up for streaming, and posted a little video on her channel.

During her setup, someone noted, correctly, that we were in the wrong place. You want all your band members on that pile of dark rocks.

We were scattered about with a mixed bag of characters from different kinships; would have just used one song to test things, but then Druidsfire was doing a sound check, and after that folks wanted to hear so more, and the tale grew in telling...

To answer the other question: Next to me on the wall was Crystalleowyn, LMB member, my constant companion on the net for the past 17 years, and the only other human member of Hearth & Table. The fellow next to her is Camdenbren, my alt and the 5th number of our quartet. Happy

*I do recommend doing a test after updating your Songbooks. I only had it fail once, but once would have been enough to stop the show. I somehow triggered a Windows 10 access permissions error and the Songbook update failed silently. When I got in-world, my Songbook was empty.

I fixed it by deleting the Songbook data files and running songbook.hta again.

"Alas for peaceful folk everywhere.  It is an enormous task to convince them that evil people with evil intentions will commit evil deeds." --Aragorn
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2018 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: