Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollyberye

re: Chat Channels

Besides the private backstage channel that has been provided to band leaders, some of you may not be aware that we have a long-standing channel for the music community on Landroval: alesandtales. This is a good channel to use for band chat during the competition, not related to the staging of the bands on the summit.

Do not worry, LMB will be doing all the advertising. But I noticed a couple visiting bands are not aware of /alesandtales. It is a good place year round to learn about music events happening and to advertise your own event (though again, we will advertise the Weatherstock event).
Ike Illmore

Are band members allowed to join the /WSIX channel? At the pre-concert I asked in WSIX and was told they must. Reading the "Weatherstock IX Summit Competition Instructions" I'm not sure if they are.

Ike Illmore wrote:
Are band members allowed to join the /WSIX channel? At the pre-concert I asked in WSIX and was told they must. Reading the "Weatherstock IX Summit Competition Instructions" I'm not sure if they are.

Yes, band members can join WSIX.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: