Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: Weatherstock streaming on Twitch

I enjoyed streaming the event again on the official for my 2nd year. Wonderful time and awesome music as always. The full event is linked permanently here on this highlight - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161651673 . I am checking with Cordovan about uploading the video in full to youtube as well pending his approval on that as Im not sure if it may flag some for copyright. If you know anyone that won a raffle on the Official Stream for a Wayfarer title or won one yourself and I or StinePlays who was assisting me have not heard back from you after giving you a code please let me know so I can mark it off my list. Happy If you were unable to attend the event and do not have the title from a previous year please let me know. I do have a few leftovers and would be happy to pass one on.

According to the official concurrent viewer numbers posted in our team communication by Cordovan I am happy to say we peaked at 300 viewers for quite a bit in the channel that were watching for one reason or another. Happy

Eldalleth on Landroval

Eldamay Weatherstock Streaming Character on Landroval

Official Lotro Stream Team Member

Hollyberye

re: Weatherstock streaming on Twitch

Thank you so much Eldalleth, we are so grateful to you for streaming!!! I wasn't able to turn my head to the left much (had it on my laptop) but enjoyed the chat when able to glance at it. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in!!

Hollyberye
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: