Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: Weatherstock streaming on Twitch

Hi Everyone Happy

For those who do not know me previously. I am a Twitch Streamer of LOTRO and am part of the Official Lotro Stream Team. I received the okay to stream the full Weatherstock event on the 22nd on the official channel again this year. Hooray. So you will be able to direct any that are wanting to watch the show but their computers aren't able to handle the lag to twitch.tv/lotrostream .

That being said I would love to be able to share some information in the chat during the stream about each band just a little blurb like maybe what server your originally from, how long you've been a band, what brought you together etc any information you would like to share I would be happy to share. You are welcome to message me here, post in this thread or even email me if its easier to eldalleth@yahoo.com I check that daily.

I will be there for the full broadcast of the stream other than restroom breaks and a quick run to the kitchen for food if Im away for a second one of the moderators will be able to assist. For those who might like to see my coverage of last year's event you can find it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/79664921

I look forward to learning more about each of the bands and seeing you all at Weatherstock.

Eldalleth on Landroval

Eldamay Weatherstock Streaming Character on Landroval

Official Lotro Stream Team Member

Trincia

That's wonderful to know! Will you be streaming the Concert Series as well at the 8th and 9th? I really hope so.
I guess those pre-concerts will show better what the bands can do, since there will most likely be less lag as well as each band has a chance to play a few more songs.

Weatherstock X

Hello Eldalleth,

here is the design for your advertisement in two sizes:

1280 pixels wide:

Forum Image

640 pixels wide:

Forum Image

Is this ok?

Weatherstock X

Crud can admin remove the previous guest post that was mine forgot to see if guild launch logged me out.

Looks wonderful Floradine sorry I don't seem to be getting guild launch notifications again ugh.

To those asking sadly I will not be streaming the Weatherstock Concert Series on the 8th and 9th as that would mean 3 fairly long streaming days in one month on weekends which I normally reserve as time with the husband since he works during the week. I also have fibromyalgia so I try not to have to stay in one position sitting that many times in a month either

Also Ive only heard from Arda and The Fluffy Unicorns as to information they would like shared during the broadcast. Id love to be able to share info about each of the bands.

Eldalleth on Landroval

Hope its okay Im going to bump this up as I still only have heard from 2 of the 19 bands. Id love to share info about each. Happy Thanks

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

^ was me sorry bout that darn guild launch logged me out and I didnt realize it.

Eldalleth on Landroval

Byrcha
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

Eldalleth, there are some helpful band snippets/background put together by Rosalie in an article for the WCS at LOTRO Players: http://lotroplayers.com/2017/07/06/weatherstock-concert-series-2/

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Oh thank you Id missed that Happy

Eldalleth on Landroval

zedrockk
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Hey! Music Addicts!

Guess what ?

It seems I could be able to stream the full Saturday Concert Series with my poor graphics render^^

Yoohoo!

Salute to Weatherstock IX Team and Bands!

./toasts

Ha! it will be on https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda

Huhu^^

Zed'
Byrcha
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

Hooray! Thank you, Z-Money!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Hollyberye

zedrockk wrote:
Hey! Music Addicts!

Guess what ?

It seems I could be able to stream the full Saturday Concert Series with my poor graphics render^^

Yoohoo!

Salute to Weatherstock IX Team and Bands!

./toasts

Ha! it will be on https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda

Huhu^^

Zed'

I watched as much as I could last night, and it looked really good, Zed. The graphics looked better than ever. Thank you so much, Zed.
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

I'm happy to say that courtesy of Cordovan and Standing Games I will have giveaways during the twitch streaming of the Weatherstock Main Event Happy both for Lotro Points and a few ghost bears even. Happy Can't wait looking forward to it.

Eldalleth on Landroval

Hollyberye

Eldalleth wrote:
I'm happy to say that courtesy of Cordovan and Standing Games I will have giveaways during the twitch streaming of the Weatherstock Main Event Happy both for Lotro Points and a few ghost bears even. Happy Can't wait looking forward to it.

That is really awesome, Elda! Also, I am back working the event in stage management after all, so will email you offline today to coordinate and share more band information, etc. So happy to hear you are doing this and having some giveaways.
Ike Illmore

Firstly thank you for agreeing to stream the concert Miss Eldalleth.

Secondly Miss Rosalie's band snippet will do just find for us Happy (the Moonshine Wanderers)

re: DHS Band Info

Hi, Elda!

Rosalie's notes about us is fine, but we have a little story that Greymaster wrote about the origins of the kin and band if you'd like to use it.

A long, long time ago, brave adventurers met while taking Hobbits to Isengard and evacuating lost Dwarves from the mines of Moria. Someone suggested, "Friends, we have grown close as kin through these ordeals. Shall we not continue to adventure together?" And they did! Thus the Department of Holbyt Security was born.

Some time later, several of them were sitting by the fire in their large house in the Delving Fields, playing music for each other. Someone suggested, "Friends, we have played these tunes for each other for some time. Shall we not form a band and play for the world?" And they did! Thus the Department of Harmony and Song was born.

And they have been having the grandest time playing music for the finest audiences in the world ever since!

Zinnelle
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: