Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> 2017 Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shenti Darkblade
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: App: Shenti Darkblade

A Not-So-Elf who is obsessed with pie and pipe weed. Main:Shenti(Champ) Alts: Adorold(Mini), Carvadal(Ward),Tarenthiel(Hunt), Targlahad(Cappy) Salararda(Burg) and Amdandreth (LM) are in the LMB. Other alts: Flamgarth(Hunt), Lamnila (Guard), Lathreimiel(RK) and Ernuna(Beor). Multibox Alts: Lansalba(emergency storage hobbit/Mini), Skaldvi(Mini) and Githard(Mini). My alt kinship is Keepers Of The Pies.
Shenti Darkblade
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: APPROVED - App: Shenti Darkblade - by Byrcha

Oops. Sorry. Was going to apply to volunteer but then it created an empty application automatically no comment

A Not-So-Elf who is obsessed with pie and pipe weed. Main:Shenti(Champ) Alts: Adorold(Mini), Carvadal(Ward),Tarenthiel(Hunt), Targlahad(Cappy) Salararda(Burg) and Amdandreth (LM) are in the LMB. Other alts: Flamgarth(Hunt), Lamnila (Guard), Lathreimiel(RK) and Ernuna(Beor). Multibox Alts: Lansalba(emergency storage hobbit/Mini), Skaldvi(Mini) and Githard(Mini). My alt kinship is Keepers Of The Pies.
Shenti Darkblade
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: APPROVED - App: Shenti Darkblade - by Byrcha

thanks Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Weatherstock Forum Index -> 2017 Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum