This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollyberye

re: LOTROStream!

Greetings Music Community!

Would you like the chance to fulfill a special role on Saturday at Weatherstock VIII?

We are looking for someone to be the official camera person/streamer for LOTROstream! We would love to have a sympathetic member of the music community stream the entire event from 11AM to evening. We would like voice over chat to be minimized during music, and chat bubbles to be invoked so that the band chatter, the MC comments, and the lyrics are all visible. No chat at all is also fine!

There is no one available to do this, this coming Saturday, at Turbine, but Cordovan will provide you with a Stream Key and will work with you to set this up. If you are truly interested and able to commit to this, please PM me with your email, which I will provide to Cordovan. I am placing this request in both the Weatherstock and LMB Forums and will take the first person to respond in the affirmative. If you already have a stream channel, this would be a great chance to get more subscribers. It would be hugely fun and is a wonderful service to our community.

Thanks for your consideration! As you are probably asking yourself, our most famous streamer of all, Zedrockk, will not be able to stream Weatherstock due to the intense lag on his system.

Hollyberye (who will be filming for YouTube but not streaming)
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: sent a pm :)

Hi Holly, Just to let you know since I know I don't always get guildlaunch message notifications. I sent you a pm Happy I'm interested in helping.

Eldalleth
Hollyberye

re: Re: sent a pm :)

Eldalleth wrote:
Hi Holly, Just to let you know since I know I don't always get guildlaunch message notifications. I sent you a pm Happy I'm interested in helping.

Eldalleth

Thank you so very much, Eldalleth! I have written both you and Cordovan, and I am very happy you will be there to support the event by streaming on the official LOTROStream!

Hollyberye
Lhinnthel
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: Re: sent a pm :)

Eldalleth wrote:

Eldalleth

Hooray!! So glad that you are able to stream the event, Eldalleth!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

I didn't get a notification for once that there were replies posted, *frowns at guildlaunch*, thank you all for trusting this awesome role to me Happy I will be streaming it on the official as well as hosting it on my personal channel at twitch.tv/eldalleth to help it get seen by more people. If you see me there feel free to wave and say hi Happy I will be on a little hobbit that I use just for streaming events on Landroval named Eldamay she's in a pretty purple outfit and is in the kin Flame of Anor I believe (going by memory heh). I look forward to seeing all of you there and she is parked in front of the Forsaken Inn as of tonight Happy
zedrockk
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Yeah! Eldie!

Gratz to you!
I can't stream myself but I almost sure I could be able to host you on Me Twitch Barafunda channel for my bunch of Froggies viewers ;)

./toasts

Zed'
zedrockk
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

a big THANK YOU Elda' *special hug

I want replay my Weatherstock 8 NOW! : Weatherstock 8 on Landroval Server by Eldalleth on Twitch

And a full keg of fine ales to you!

CongratZ to all magnificient Bands, beautiful LMB staff & crew people & amazing crowd!

LUV

Zed'

Forum Image
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2016 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: