This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: To all of you

To all who played, worked on or attended Weatherstock X, my sincere thanks. Here's to another successful day of music that rocked the Lone Lands.

Floradine
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Aedon, honestly, you have done a stellar job with organizing the whole thing this year, it was very impressive to see.

But this also goes out to everyone else who has helped to get this heavy cargo flight off the ground. Great job as always and I enjoyed it very much to see everyone be this helpful.

Weatherstock X

I'll echo all of the above! It was another wonderful day of music in LOTRO! Thank you again to all of the bands who rocked with us, to all of the LMBers who contributed valuable time to the effort (including the officers who helped herd all the cats in the right directions), and to the music community that shared the day with us. I was honored to be hostess once again, and remain humbled to share Middle Earth with such an excellent and admirable community.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Meriafast

As i said at the summit, i'll repeat it here: it was an honor to be part of all that
DurgilAnnestel

re: Echo of gratitude

The amount of thoughtful preparation and lessons of experience that contributed to WSX going as well as it did was obvious, as it worked very well on many different levels.

I got to share it with some new friends and family this time too, which made it extra special for me.

Appreciation and best wishes to all, see you again soon with notes floating over our heads Happy

Sincerely,
Durgil and friends

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2018 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: