Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Byrcha
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

re: Questions concerning preconcert / summit

FYI, the voting does not take the entire 45-minutes. We check the results, check-in with the bandleaders, type up the announcement, etc. We will announce the time allowed to vote at the summit.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kandral Strongbeard

All The Rolling Kegs and myself would like to thank our hosts for welcoming this debate and listening to our concerns. The band leader vote to move the summit concert 30 minutes earlier is appreciated, though according to all of us in the band sadly not enough to ensure EU band members can attend the entire event without gravely impacting their personal lives the next day. I had already uttered our concerns in earlier posts on this thread, and seeing the situation has not changed, there is little point in repeating these again. Hence, our decision to not join the WCS or join the summit is final. The Rolling Kegs will NOT be entering either. We hope everyone has a wonderful time and all that are able to attend the event in its entirety can soak up the magic that is Weatherstock.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Floradine
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

This makes me a little sad. There could have been other solutions to this if the band member had agreed on allowing the band to receive the prize also in their name while in absence. In return they could have been an agreement that the ale production/income of the band for the next three weeks were theirs alone.

Hello!
Most of the group leaders voted to start the concert earlier. And I think everyone will be happy about this. And, of course, I want everyone to feel good.
But I voted against starting the concert earlier. I always work on Saturday and come home no earlier than 12-00.
And still need to have time to load the character. But there will be many lags ... If this is possible, I very much ask the organizers not to put our group Lanterns of Nimrodeliant to performance at 12-00. Thank you.

Byrcha
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

The vote has passed, so we will move the schedule up by 30-minutes from what was announced. No guarantees, but will see what can be done about what to do if the Lanterns get an early slot.

As in years past, if you are arriving late it is wise to move your band characters to just below the summit before the day of the event, so that you aren't logging in directly into the crowd.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Taurgwethil

Thank you! For my part, I will do my best to arrive home sooner.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: