This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Weatherstock Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazypants

re: Big Thank You!!!

I just wanted to thank all of you from the Lonely Mountain Band for the wonderful job you did again. We from Under the Sunlit Sky had a ball playing at Weatherstock and listening to all the great bands. I can only imagine the amount of work which is required of you to do this each year. /swordsalute! Thanks to all the other bands too. It was awesome to hear the different styles of music and outfits on the WCS. Congratulations to The Shades and A Rock and a Hard Place and The Remediators! We hope to see you next year again. Or maybe already in two weeks at the Rockfest on Landroval! *waves* Happy
Liodora

Yea really great job you all did Happy Thanks

Bruzo

Yes, congratulations to the organisators and all the little helpers that made this years event run even more smooth than last years.

The show on the weathertop seemed so much more compact than last year - well done!

Tamoro
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

A big thank you to all the bands, staff, and all the attendees (ingame and on the livestreams)!  This sort of magic doesn't happen without you and all the hard work you put into it.  

If there was one thing I took away from this year's production, it was a statement in Sapience's Lotrocast livestream chat. To paraphrase (as I don't remember the exact wording):

This is what happens when people show what this game can do, as opposed to the constant complaining of what it can't do.

See you next year for Weatherstock VII!!!

thank you to everyone that whas there

muckin fuddle had a blast playing there :D
whas or first weatherstock and with a little error in the begining rest went fine Happy
we enjoyed all the bands

cya next year all :D

WeeTodd Jones

Distracted and I  had a great time playing in with our friends "Under a Sunlit Sky" and we are extremely pleased with how well we actually did as a team at Weatherstock. Kudos to you for pulling off a first class event of epic proportions! As per the extremely positive commentary I received concerning our DisEnchanted concert event on the Scholar's stairs would you please reconsider the 4 man rule for Weatherstock? Cheers to you all involved in organizing this event and congratulations to the winners! 

Hollyberye

I want to thank all the bands...you are really amazing and so very talented.  

I loved working closely with the bands to whom I was assigned, and I loved being at the WCS performances.  I also want to thank the band leaders and members that were so patient with my /tell XXX could you please tell me the name of that song?  I wanted to be able to report on some of the song names for Aldekim's press, and I am mainly schooled in classic rock (and even then sometimes my mind is a slight sieve wink...)  THANK YOU!

Great musicians, one and all!

Hollyberye

Ice Weasel

Absolutely, I had a great time!  LMB and volunteers made the event smooth, and the bands were all stellar.

One thing that really hit home was a reinforcement of something I've felt for a while, now, in the music community:  There is no one style or genre for great music in LOTRO.  All sorts of things come to the party, and with the tender loving care of the arrangers and bands, it is all simply wonderful. How super to celebrate the differences by paying tribute to them all under a single event?

To me, LOTR teaches that we are all different, but it takes cooperation of those differences to succeed. Weatherstock (and the WCS leading up to it) certainly exhibits that. Magnificent!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Stymied

Thanks to everyone in the LMB for the great times, and helping us with our transition to multi-server performances!

Every year I'm so proud of this MMO for providing a space for creativity and creation - in something other than text.  Every year I'm so proud to come to Weatherstock to see what everyone else is doing with this unique feature of LotRO (music!).

From the Rolling Kegs!  Roll on!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Weatherstock Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: