This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WeeTodd Jones

re: Number of band members

I was thinking about applying for a chance to play at Weatherstock but after filling out most of the app I see that a band has to have at least 4 members. I'm just thinking this doesn't seem to be fair as I have heard wonderful music come from less...

Floradine
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

re: Number of band members

Hello Todd,

thank you very much for your interest in Weatherstock Happy

The 4-members rule has to do with the concept of the whole event. Weatherstock is very large and "loud", like a huge festival in real life. We feel that smaller bands with less than four members just don't fit very well into the setting, scope and tone of the event.

Our suggestion would be to try to find some more friends to play together with you if that is possible and then reapply.

One more idea would be to apply for the Weatherstock Concert Series only. In the WCS we give Weatherstock bands the opportunity to present themselves to the audience for at least a full hour (often times they play much longer) in the two weeks before the big event. We already have some registrations of bands who only want to play at the WCS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum