This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffin

re: Registration Question

All righty, mebbe I'm jumpin th' gun here ('scuze me, I meant crossbow...), but how do I apply t' get th' Breakfast Club registered? I'm already a member o' this site (from last year) so I can't submit a new application...

Characters: Dallofin Bolderbrook, Foxfern Gullywash, Erriwende Baelwealda, Celbrethion Hathollos, Futhork Stonescriber, Garaeth Raedstan, Lisbit Honeymeade, Priyzgard, Thaelo Thistledown, Naurfin (On Crickhollow)

Dallofin Bolderbrook, Folbri Fairbeard, Kheshli (on Landroval) 

Dallofin, Delphinea (on Laurelin)

Dallofin, Leidi (on Sirannon)

Rules is nothin more than th' Cliff's Notes of Experience.
Grymrock Grey

Greetings!

Same here with my account. It is a guildlaunch account, not a weatherstock account so 'resetting' it might be a tad hard to do.
You can not 'delete' it and I've had a big trouble getting it to work again where i had to reset the password to get it going. When one try to make a new account you get:

There is one or more problems with your entry.

• The email you provided, grymrock@gmail.com, has already been used to create an account. If you have already made an account on Guild Launch, the same account will work here. If not, please create an account with a different email.

We just need the right place to submit our bands application though.

Grymrock Grey

- Bandleader, The Chosen Few (Laurelin)

Tamoro
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Greetings, friends!

You should have received a PM through guildlaunch from Byrcha explaining what we did.  We removed all the non-staff (bands/bandleaders) from the existing membership lists of the Weatherstock guildlaunch site yesterday.  So bands/bandleaders applying should not get the message that they are already a member of this site.

Hope this answers your question!

Tamoro

Weatherstock Staff

I may have made a mistake with my registration. I submitted it for me personally, rather than for the band. Do I need to do something different to register RKO for Weatherstock, or will my accepted application already put us in the lottery for a slot?

Tamoro
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

Khaladreth wrote:

I may have made a mistake with my registration. I submitted it for me personally, rather than for the band. Do I need to do something different to register RKO for Weatherstock, or will my accepted application already put us in the lottery for a slot?

Your accepted application has already put RKO in the weighted lottery.

Tamoro wrote:
Khaladreth wrote:

Your accepted application has already put RKO in the weighted lottery.

Wonderful! Thank you.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive 2014 - Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum