Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannariel/Brioney
Band Leader
Weatherstock X

re: Video taping of performances

I thought at one point I saw something that might have suggested we need to get our own videographer if we want our performance taped. Can someone give me more information or confirm this?

bandleader
Byrcha
LMB Officer
Weatherstock X

That is correct. LMB cannot guarantee that someone will record/post videos for all 19 of the WCS shows, so if you want to make certain that your show is recorded you should arrange for it yourself.

If someone is willing to volunteer to record all of the shows, or knows of someone who agrees to volunteer to record all of the shows, please do let us know.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eldalleth
Event Staff
Weatherstock X

I put a call out to my fellow Lotrostreamers on the Official stream team and directed them to here so hopefully someone will be able to assist with recording or streaming or both. Happy
Trincia

I as well told one of our band members, who is an excellent video recorder, to go to this post.

Weatherstock X

The other day Eldalleth announced on Twitter that she will stream the whole event on the official lotro stream Happy I am not sure whether it will be recorded because it's quite long.

Announcement of the official stream will come soon(tm) = to the latest at the weekend

Weatherstock X

I will be streaming the main event itself and yes it will be available on Twitch and Youtube of LOTRO afterwards. I will not be streaming the Weatherstock Concert Series just not able to sorry.

Eldalleth on Landroval

Eldamay Weatherstock Streaming Character on Landroval

Official Lotro Stream Team Member

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Weatherstock Forum Index -> Archive Weatherstock 2017 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: